F921® is a double-wall aboveground storage tank, providing an economical solution for storage needs and extreme versatility in design: cylindrical, rectangular, horizontal or vertical.
- Both primary tank and secondary containment outer tank are UL-142 labeled.
- Safe secondary containment manufactured without the cost and/or weight of concrete insulation.
- Secondary containment can be tightness-tested on-site with standard testing procedures.
- Interstitial leak detection capability.
- Emergency vent opening.
- Alternative fuels-compatible.
- Capacities range up to 50,000 gallons.
- Can be used in place of diking or remote impounding for tanks 12,000 gallons or less (per EPA and NFPA).
- Customized compartments can be provided for cost-effective multi-product storage.
- Built to nationally-recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program.